{Clark and Lori}
{ Brittany&Johnse, Weston, Courtney, Dylan, Cailey}
{Ethan, Avery, and Eliot}

Monday, April 20, 2009

Spring Break in MAUI

Clark and I took Dylan and Cailey to Maui for spring break. We stayed at the Westin Hotel on Kaanipali beach for 7 nights! Our room was on the top floor with the most amazing ocean view. This beautiful view is from our room looking down on the hotel pool area.

We had a great time while we were there. We went walking on the beach every day.

Cailey played in the ocean every morning while Dylan hung out in the room sleeping in and watching TV. Then around 11:00 am he would come down to play some basketball with Clark and Cailey in the pool, have Hawaiian shaved ice, and tropical smoothies. We bought Cailey a pink tube and a yellow seal to play with. She named her seal"Maui".




Clark and I had so much fun spending time with Dylan and Cailey and giving them quality time with us! I know this is a trip they will never forget and neither will we!

5 comments:

Brittany and Johnse said...

Looks like you guys did alot and had alot of fun in the sun! glad you are back and I am off puppy duty!

Caitlin said...

Wow! What a cool trip! I love Cailey's yellow bathing suit. She's so pretty!

the organic kitchen said...

Love Cailey's yellow polka dot bikini! We were in Kauai for spring break! Check out our posts! Glad you had fun. Lets get together soon!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

Your kids are so cute!!

Janeen said...

What a fun place to spend your spring break! I love Hawaii. You guys sure look great.