Being a mother is the most amazing thing in my life.
I love my kids with all of my heart!
Now, being a grandmother to these three beautiful boys is just as amazing!
Johnse and Brittany's boys, Ethan, Avery, and Eliot came to stay with them for a week and I was able to spend time with them.
They came over to swim every day that they were here,
we bar-b-qued one night for dinner together,
we went to see the movie "Monsters verses Alians" together,
and made home made hot fudge sundaes one night!
I sent them home the last night with a few "sprinkles cupcakes" for them to try!
They are the sweetest boys with such kind and loving personalities!
They are so happy all the time!
Cailey loved doing everything with them while they were here.
She is going to miss them so much. We all are going to miss them.
Luckily summer is just around the corner and they will be back again!








3 comments:
Thanks mom!! They love you so much! Thanks for spoiling them while they were here. your the best grandma :)
Cute picture! I'm jealous that everyone is in t-shirts. It's been cold here!
What handsome boys! I bet it's so easy to love them!
Post a Comment