{Clark and Lori}
{ Brittany&Johnse, Weston, Courtney, Dylan, Cailey}
{Ethan, Avery, and Eliot}

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

date night and sunsets


Clark and I went on a "date night" while we were in Maui. We let the kids order room service and a movie in the room and we went to Kimo's Restaurant and watched the most amazing sunset together!


Here are a few more beautiful sunsets we saw together while we were there. Dylan took this one from Lahaina village one night.



We watched this sunset from our hotel room balcony one night.

3 comments:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

Cute!! I think date night away from the kids is VERY important! LOVE the sunsets!!

Brittany and Johnse said...

Very beautiful sunsets! I am so glad you guys were able to go and be alone for part of the time! You deserve it!

Caitlin said...

The pictures are gorgeous. I'm glad you had a good time!