{Clark and Lori}
{ Brittany&Johnse, Weston, Courtney, Dylan, Cailey}
{Ethan, Avery, and Eliot}

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

luau


We went to a Luau one night for dinner. It was held right at our hotel. The food was good and the show was excellent. Dylan took pictures of the show. The fire dancers were the best part. They were amazing!






Then it was time to leave Maui. The trip went by way too fast, but the kids were ready to get home. Dylan missed playing video games and Cailey missed her brother and sisters and her dogs! Clark and I wanted to extend the trip! Wishful thinking!
Aloha!


2 comments:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

so fun! your kids are SO cute

the organic kitchen said...

By the last day I am always ready to come home. Even on the best trip! i am a homebody at heart and love my schedule... gotta have a schedule.. I am surprised you wanted to stay! You have always been a home girl!