{Clark and Lori}
{ Brittany&Johnse, Weston, Courtney, Dylan, Cailey}
{Ethan, Avery, and Eliot}

Friday, April 24, 2009

Easter Sunday

We spend Easter Sunday in Maui!
Cailey was able to send all morning playing games, doing arts and crafts, seeing the Easter bunny, and going on an Easter egg hunt with probably 1000 eggs to find.
We got dressed up and went to dinner that night at Kimo's Restaurant. It is our favorite restaurant on Maui. We all ordered Mahi Mahi for dinner. It was delicious. Our table was right next to the ocean with a beautiful view.



3 comments:

Brittany and Johnse said...

wow Dylan looks REALLY happy in that picture with dad...ha ha ha! He never likes to smile!! What a great way to spend Easter...in Hawaii! LUCKY!

Caitlin said...

I love that you can see the Easter Bunny's ankles and shoes :) Cute pictures. I love the one of you and Cailey!

the organic kitchen said...

Dylans hair is always covering his eye and I think he is going to go blind in the right eye from lack of use. It's true Dylan....google it!