{Clark and Lori} { Brittany&Johnse, Weston, Courtney, Dylan, Cailey} {Ethan, Avery, and Eliot}
Friday, April 3, 2009
Mother, Daughter Brunch
I went with Courtneyto her "Kappa Alpha Theta" mother/daughter brunch! It was at the "La Vecchia" restaurant in Santa Monica! I had a great time with her and it was fun meeting all the sorority moms and daughters.
After lunch we went shopping together at the 3rd street promenade! I can't believe her freshman year at college is almost over!
Clark and I have been married since March 26, 1983. We have had 26 amazing years together. We have 5 beautiful children. He is a wonderful husband and father. Enjoy our blog about our life, our love, and our family!
2 comments:
You both look so pretty! I love your dresses!
I'm glad you got some alone time with Court...it looks like you guys had a lot of fun and both look so BEAUTIFUL!!
Post a Comment