Every year I try to sit down and think of a New Year's Resolution!
Things to work on to make me feel better about myself, my family, and my life! This year has started out so busy that I haven't had time to think about it until now.
My first New Year's resolution is going to be of all things to spend more time in the kitchen!
I want the house to smell like home cooked food, I want to bake with my girls, and I want my family to take the time to sit around the table and talk about their day!
Clark has designed and built me this amazing kitchen and I want to be able to really enjoy it!
I have started cooking classes from my friend Linda Spiker and have started to build confidence with my cooking skills and have made several new recipes!
The family likes trying all my "cooking Class" meals. Courtney even tries to drive home from college for them. That really makes me feel good as a mom!
My first New Year's resolution is going to be of all things to spend more time in the kitchen!
I want the house to smell like home cooked food, I want to bake with my girls, and I want my family to take the time to sit around the table and talk about their day!
Clark has designed and built me this amazing kitchen and I want to be able to really enjoy it!
I have started cooking classes from my friend Linda Spiker and have started to build confidence with my cooking skills and have made several new recipes!
The family likes trying all my "cooking Class" meals. Courtney even tries to drive home from college for them. That really makes me feel good as a mom!










5 comments:
You do have a gorgeous kitchen!!! I've been trying to cook more too (more than just cheese quesadillas). So, post any amazing recipes you learn. I would love to try them out!
Your kitchen is gorgeous! I can't wait for the day I have space to enjoy like that. Let us know how your resolution turns out, good luck!
Good job mom that is a great resolution!! and your kitchen is AMAZING!!! LOVE U!
Looks like a great kitchen to cook in! Have fun with your resolution, and post any great recipes you come up with, please!
I never saw this kitchen, did I?! Did it always look like that or did you remodel? I love it! Now you have to cook!!! And after tomorrow night you can make lots of Pasta!
Post a Comment