{Clark and Lori}
{ Brittany&Johnse, Weston, Courtney, Dylan, Cailey}
{Ethan, Avery, and Eliot}

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Blast from the PAST

I was looking through some old pictures and saw this picture! It put a smile on my face right away! The show moonlighting was filmed at my moms house in the summer of 1986. My sister Cathy and I got baby sitters and sat and watched them film all day. When the filming was done we waited outside the movie trailer for the stars to shower and clean up....what seemed like an hour later, out walks BRUCE WILLIS! We got him to stand and take pictures with us by his car.(Cathy took this one of me and him). He asked me if I wanted to go for a ride with him. It was tempting, but I said NO that I was married!
What a fun day and great memory!



2 comments:

Caitlin said...

You're so pretty! That's a cute picture. I remember my mom recording that episode when it aired to see Grandma's house.

Brittany and Johnse said...

MOM you are SO BEAUTIFUL!! you look the same now as you did back then...just a little more fashionable now! ha ha! i can't wait to live SO close to you! i am so excited to have my mom and best friend within 10 min of me!! i love you!!