I have never really been a dog person. We have given away more dogs when the kids were young that I thought I would never have one again. Then three years ago we adopted a little 9 month old Chihuahua named Jack from Brittany. He has been such an amazing little dog. He is the love of our lives and we are so happy.
Then one day
Courtney brought home her boyfriends dog.
A little 10 month old Shih Tzu named Leo for us to babysit for the weekend. I fell in love once again! We all did! He is such a cutie! I have been working on Andrew to let us keep him with no success!
Everyone thinks I am crazy for wanting another dog! I probably won't go out and buy one, but it is really tempting! They are so sweet and cute and love you so much! They make the house full of joy! They poop a lot too! Neither one of them are really great about potty training and we find little accidents here and there! But the joy they give the family is so worth it!
EVERYBODY MUST LOVE DOGS!







4 comments:
Oh mother...what am i going to do with you!! you DO NOT need another dog...BUT if you were to get another dog then you would have to take BEAU :) ha ha! LOVE U!
Yep, we've tried a couple of dogs, and I just can't seem to do it. I hate always having to remind the boys to pick up the poop after the novelty wears off. Next time we get a dog, it will be for me, and I won't have any expectations from anyone else. I'd love a sweet, little indoor companion!
Ok, I'm one of the one's that would think you're crazy if you got another dog :) You don't want your house to get that "pet owner" smell. I vote no, just babysit once in a while. I was tempted to take Beau for a half a second before I remembered that I am not a dog person. Maybe one day when we have a yard...
hmmmmm can't climb on board this one... not a fan of dogs(actually it's not the dog... it's the hair and the poo and the bad breath) and courtney is allergic! I will have to thank her for that...
Post a Comment