First of all the decision to get Isabella was not an easy one. I went to look at her 3 days in a row...l loved her...but I was not sure I was ready for a puppy.
When she arrived home she was so happy! She slept through the night in her crate since day one. She has done well potty training...but I have to stay home and take her out every 2 hours (She poops like a lab). She eats and chews everything in sight...rocks, leaves, my carpet, even my earring right out of my ear! I have to really watch her!
yesterday, I put her food down for her and put Jacks food down too. The phone rang and I looked away to answer it for a second and she had eaten all of her food and all of Jacks food too. Poor Jack...I had to feed him again!
We have gone to the vet twice. The first time for puppy shots, toothbrush and toothpaste, flea drops, and a de-worming pill. The second time for antibiotics because Isabella got sick already! Poor baby!
Dylan has taught her how to play fetch with her cute pink tennis ball. He throws it, she runs and puts it in mouth and brings it back...so cute!
I have to admit that I am tired! But, it is so amazing how much she loves us, especially me, I am mama and how much we all love her too!
She's a good puppy!
3 years ago







2 comments:
I'm so glad you like her! I have to admit, I was worried :) I can't wait to see her!
I want a puppy! But Chris isn't a pet person...so I must love ALL other pets! I grew up with 2 dogs and I understand the pains of their messes etc.. its totally worth it. The fun & love they bring makes all the garbage you have to deal with worth it! Im glad you love her!
Post a Comment