"If your craving change,
start with your closet.
It holds the clues to your inner self-
to all your selves. Who you are right now.
Who you were. Who you dream of being.
By shedding and getting it current,
you're poised to change your whole life!"
Okay, I admit it! I am extremely ORGANIZED! But, I hold onto every single thing in my closet and just can't let go! I'm stuck! I have decided to make it a priority in my life to go through all my clothes and things in my closet and refine it down to just what I will wear and use. My NEW YEARS RESOLUTION # 2 is to CLEANSE MY CLOSET, not organize but SHED! I found these cute articles about it and thought they were worth keeping! I am going to try it!
Simplify and refine my things, my life, try to let go!
(click on articles to enlarge)

start with your closet.
It holds the clues to your inner self-
to all your selves. Who you are right now.
Who you were. Who you dream of being.
By shedding and getting it current,
you're poised to change your whole life!"
Okay, I admit it! I am extremely ORGANIZED! But, I hold onto every single thing in my closet and just can't let go! I'm stuck! I have decided to make it a priority in my life to go through all my clothes and things in my closet and refine it down to just what I will wear and use. My NEW YEARS RESOLUTION # 2 is to CLEANSE MY CLOSET, not organize but SHED! I found these cute articles about it and thought they were worth keeping! I am going to try it!
Simplify and refine my things, my life, try to let go!
(click on articles to enlarge)








1 comment:
Good job! I will be VERY proud of you if you can ACTUALLY do it. And i don't think by cleanse they mean to put it in a bag in the attic until you decide for sure...it means GET RID OF IT!! :) i'll help u when i am down there!!
Post a Comment