Cailey saved all of her Christmas and birthday money and proudly walked into best buy and bought herself the wii game system!
She was so happy. She went right to her room and began to play!
She made a character for each member of the family!
Now we can play wii with her as well!
YEAH!
I think we look pretty cute as cartoon characters.
Way to go Cailey!
She bought the Karaoke game and sang her little heart away!
She was so happy. She went right to her room and began to play!
She made a character for each member of the family!
Now we can play wii with her as well!
YEAH!
I think we look pretty cute as cartoon characters.
Way to go Cailey!
She bought the Karaoke game and sang her little heart away!










3 comments:
I thought I would post a translation for those you are not quite as smart as the rest of us :)
Cailey saved all of her Christmas and birthday money and proudly walked into best buy and bought herself the wii game system!
She was so happy. She went right to her room and began to play!
She made a character for each member of the family!
Now we can play wii with her as well!
YEAH!
I think we look pretty cute as cartoon characters.
Way to go Cailey!
She bought the Karaoke game and sang her little heart away!
That looks like so much fun! Saxon loved playing tennis on Brittany's wii.
Okay Lori... something weird is a foot. Two of your posts are nothing but weird symbols. The puppy one was pink symbols and this one is yellow symbols. On both posts the photos are fine. Is it just me????
Post a Comment