I finally made sprinkles cupcakes myself instead of driving to Beverly Hills and paying four dollars a cupcake to buy them.
It was a lot of fun and they were gone in 2 days...all 12 of them!
My only complaint is that you don't get a variety when you make the mix. This batch was the red velvet. It even came with the little candy for the top, just like at the store!
Everyone said they were just as good as the store bought ones!
Yum!
(hint: get the mix at William Sonoma)









5 comments:
Those are my favorite ever! I just made a batch on Sunday! Yum! Yum!
Johnse said they were delicious! good job mom!
I've never even had a Sprinkles cupcake! I know, I'm out of it. But they look yummy.
I want to get some to make with Saxon. He is obsessed with cupcakes. He dumped a thing of sprinkles all over my floor yesterday while trying to convince me that his life would be so much happier if he could just make cupcakes.
I love them. Which is precisely why I never make them!
Post a Comment