We went to lake Webb for Mother's Day weekend. We invited our friends Kim and Matt Kanny and their kids Sam and Will to come with us. They rented a motor home for the weekend. It was their first time camping.
Here is me and Kim in front of their motor home!
Here is Matt and Clark bar-b-queing hamburgers together. Clark also bar-b-qued carne asada the next night for the whole group. We had a big soft taco fiesta! It was delicious!
Here is Sam, Will and Cailey enjoying their dinner with beautiful flowers Kim brought, candlelight, and the full moon in the back ground.
Will, Cailey and Sam ready to go tubing!

This is the girls celebrating Cathy's 50th birthday.
We even had a pinata.
This is the boys!
Dylan loves surfing behind the boat. He does that more then wake boarding. But he likes to wakeboard also.
Sam and Cailey enjoying a boat ride together!
Clark did alot of driving all weekend. We went through three tanks of gas!
Here is cailey wakeboarding! She looks so cute out there!
I couldn't of asked for a better Mother's day! All 5 of my kids came and that is rare.
Courntey, me, Cailey, and Brittany stopped to pose for a quick photo together!
I am so glad our lake trips have officially began!
This is the best time of year!
Clark did alot of driving all weekend. We went through three tanks of gas!
Here is cailey wakeboarding! She looks so cute out there!
I couldn't of asked for a better Mother's day! All 5 of my kids came and that is rare.
Courntey, me, Cailey, and Brittany stopped to pose for a quick photo together!
I am so glad our lake trips have officially began!
This is the best time of year!













3 comments:
How fun! I wish we could have been there! I'm glad it's this time of year too. I love summer.
We had so much fun with you guys! it was great way to spend mothers day weekend! I can't wait for the next trip!
So fun! We go to Naci next month!
Post a Comment