Courtney came back from Loyola Marymount University to live at home for the summer. I can't believe her freshman year is already over! Clark helped her load her dorm full of stuff into his car and carried into her room! When I went upstairs to see her, I realized I should have volunteered to unpack her. It was a BIG mess! I thought it would take Courtney forever to get it organized again. But, She managed to have her room back together in one day!
YEAH!
Welcome home Courtney!









6 comments:
It was a disaster!! But she cleaned it up pretty quick! How does it feel to have a full house again? 4 kids, 2 dogs, and a husband :)
That is what Lindsays room looks like ALL the time.
Can I move in too? I would be like getting 2 more puppies having my kids there...we'd make good use of your pool though. J/K. You have all your kids by you again. How fun!
How great to have everyone home, noise and all! Enjoy.
Welcome Home Courtney!!!!
-ashley
hahah I was going to say the exact same thing as linda....LINDSAYS ROOM!
Post a Comment