{Clark and Lori}
{ Brittany&Johnse, Weston, Courtney, Dylan, Cailey}
{Ethan, Avery, and Eliot}

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Clark Remington Homes

Today I went to work with Clark and he showed me some of his homes he has done in the last few years.... I am so proud of him and the amazing homes he draws and builds.














This is the view out the front door of this house!
unbelievable!









UNDER CONSTRUCTION HOMES:




These Clark Remington Homes are not even owned yet...THEY COULD BE YOURS :)

7 comments:

Amber said...

The homes are beautiful. It was really neat to see them all. Thank you for posting!

The Alvords said...

Oh my gosh, I want to live in every single one of those homes. They are all incredible. As soon as we are ready to build a custom home, we know who to call. Very impressive.

Brittany and Johnse said...

Dad, you are so talented! Seriously I am always in "aw" of you when I look at these beautiful homes you draw and build for people. Your talent is unbelievable! I love you so much and couldn't be more proud to have such a wonderfuly talented daddy! I can't wait for the day when you can build us our dream home!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

I LOVE THEM! He is so talented! I especially love the one with the view! It makes me want a house of my own even more than I already do. Ahhhh One day...:)

Anonymous said...

WOW! I LOVE all of these homes! One day Clark will be designing our home. What an amazing talent and such great taste!!!! -ashley

Caitlin said...

Those are so gorgeous! I love the front balconies. Nate served his mission in Italy so he loves lots of balconies. Maybe one day...

Spiker said...

Love them all! I still wish we had followed thru on our custom house in Westridge... but e would be poor and i don't do poor well! But I would have loved my Clark house!