Here is a list of the top 10 things I love right now!
I go through different phases and my favorite thing are always changing,
but this is my top 10 right now!
10. Trader Joes
I love going to Trader Joes! It's the only grocery store I really love shopping at!

I go through different phases and my favorite thing are always changing,
but this is my top 10 right now!
10. Trader Joes
I love going to Trader Joes! It's the only grocery store I really love shopping at!

9. Target
I love everything at Target, especially the Method cleaning products!
I also love the designers who come in for a limited time!

I love everything at Target, especially the Method cleaning products!
I also love the designers who come in for a limited time!

8. Starbucks
Sitting and enjoying life at Starbucks is so much fun.
I love their fruit and cheese tray, passion tea lemonade,and cafe mocha!
My kids love their hot chocolate with whipped cream!
My favorite little Starbucks is the one in Payson, Utah!

Sitting and enjoying life at Starbucks is so much fun.
I love their fruit and cheese tray, passion tea lemonade,and cafe mocha!
My kids love their hot chocolate with whipped cream!
My favorite little Starbucks is the one in Payson, Utah!

7. Sprinkles cupcakes
It's worth the trip to Beverly Hills for these amazing cupcakes,
but if I don't feel like the trip, I buy the mix at William Sonoma!

It's worth the trip to Beverly Hills for these amazing cupcakes,
but if I don't feel like the trip, I buy the mix at William Sonoma!

6. Scented candles and bubble bath
I love taking baths. It's so relaxing.
I also love lighting candles not only when I'm in the tub, but all around the house!

I love taking baths. It's so relaxing.
I also love lighting candles not only when I'm in the tub, but all around the house!

5. Pedicures with OPI nail polish
Getting pampered is the best!
I love getting pedicures, especially when the weather is nice so I can get flowers painted on my toes and wear sandles to show them off!
My favorite nail polish is OPI!

Getting pampered is the best!
I love getting pedicures, especially when the weather is nice so I can get flowers painted on my toes and wear sandles to show them off!
My favorite nail polish is OPI!

4. Nicolas Sparks books
I love all of his books!
When I start one I have a hard time putting it down until it's finished!

I love all of his books!
When I start one I have a hard time putting it down until it's finished!

1. Love notes
My very favorite thing is when I wake up in the morning
and on my bathroom sink is a envelope!
I get so excited because I know it's going to be a cute card with a LOVE NOTE in it from Clark.
It start my whole day off with a big smile and makes me feel good!
My very favorite thing is when I wake up in the morning
and on my bathroom sink is a envelope!
I get so excited because I know it's going to be a cute card with a LOVE NOTE in it from Clark.
It start my whole day off with a big smile and makes me feel good!









6 comments:
I love Method, too. I laughed when I saw it on your blog, I didn't know anyone else knew about the stuff. If you haven't tried it already, their hand soap smells fabulous!
we are very alike! :) i did a post VERY similar to this about a month ago, yay! I also LOVE passion tea lemonade from starbucks, its my FAV!
we are too much alike!! I love all of these things too...well maybe switch out love notes from clark to "love notes from Johnse" ha ha!!
I use method too. That is so cute that Clark leaves you love notes!
I love Method (and Target) too. Mostly because Method always has a "pink" flavor (usually grapefruit) :) I miss Brittany and getting pedicures. When I was pregnant with Saxon she gave me a pedicure every few weeks. She spoiled me!
I love some of those same things...like Target, pedicures, and candles. Oh, and love notes from Clark! Ha! J/K! I'll have to try the Method products. I've never wanted to spend the money, but now I'm tempted.
Post a Comment