Here is our house (front yard and backyard)....you can tell by the trees it's still winter, but we planted flowers and added new touches to it to get ready for SPRING!We are so excited to be out in the yard and bar-b-Que, swim, sit by the fire place,roast marshmallows by the fire pit, and enjoy time with family and friends! Spring is just around the corner and we can't wait!
3 years ago







7 comments:
So fun, I love flowers! Since Chris & I dont have a yard, we are going to get pots for our balcony. Your house is beautiful by the way, I love it!
Your house is so beautiful! I don't think I've been out back in years. I love your pool!
you have the most beautiful house!! I love being there! I can't wait for this summer when me and my boys can come hang out by the pool with you!
Your yard is GORGEOUS! I can't wait to have a house and yard like that...one day. You have done a beautiful job. We might just have to fly our little buns out to CA and invite ourselves over!
Gorgeous! I love when it's time to plant! We just did it this weekend... and by we, i mean the gardeners. We now have tons of flowers but now the challenge is keeping the darned bunnies from eating hundreds of dollars! Love your yard and your house! thanks for letting me come visit last week!
Hi Lori!! It's your niece Brooke :) I am so addicted to looking at your Blog. It is a nice way to keep up with you and your family. I check Brittany's too...you guys are so cute! Anyway, your house looks great. Hopefully Ryan and I come up and visit soon. Lots of love, Brooke
Brooke,
if you check these comments again I wanted to tell you to come by anytime you are out this way or even want to come spend weekend with us...we miss you!
I'm glad you look at mine and Brittany's blog!
Keep in touch!
Lori
Post a Comment