TO YOUR HOME!!!
I have recently re-decorated my home and have a few items I am selling!
I thought before I brought them to the consignment store I would post them here first!
If anyone is interested in buying these items or know of anyone who is please leave a comment or call me :)
I have recently re-decorated my home and have a few items I am selling!
I thought before I brought them to the consignment store I would post them here first!
If anyone is interested in buying these items or know of anyone who is please leave a comment or call me :)
2 chase lounge chairs
$500 for the set
$500 for the set
Silk accent Pillows
(there are 2 of them)
$80 for both
(there are 2 of them)
$80 for both
Solid wood cabinet $300
Feel free to call or email me if you have any questions!!
Feel free to call or email me if you have any questions!!











4 comments:
You always have the most amazing things in your home....I wish I had the room for all these beautiful things...BUT i don't :( SO hopefully they will be in someones home and make it beautiful for them!!
I love them! Would you be willing to sell the chaise chairs individually?? Our apt is tiny...so if Chris allows (haha, i haven't asked yet) would you just sell me one?
Mari,
I am so happy you want one of the lounge chairs...they are so beautiful! I would split them apart..I should of said that. I would take $250 for each of them. Let me know if you want one.
I loved all your furniture. You house is so cute. Brittany cut my hair at your house. Do you share paint colors?
Post a Comment