{Clark and Lori}
{ Brittany&Johnse, Weston, Courtney, Dylan, Cailey}
{Ethan, Avery, and Eliot}

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Home made pizza night


Making homemade pizza's with the family is always so much fun!
Everyone makes their own pizza and puts whatever they want on it.
We started out with Caprese salad, which is fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced tomatoes,& fresh basil. I Use basil oil and balsamic vinegar and drizzle it over the top just before I serve it!

This is Dylan's mini pepperoni pizza!
This is Cailey enjoying her traditional cheese pizza she made all by herself!
These are our margarita pizza's fresh out of the oven!
We had a fun time together and the food was delicious!
HINT: The pizza dough is from Trader Joes! It come in traditional or whole wheat!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Brittany and Johnse said...

I loved our pizza night it was so much fun!! And delicious! I can't wait for you to get home so we can do it again :)

Caitlin said...

That looks so good! I let Saxon make his own calzone on Sunday night. Lots of fun but really messy :)