{Clark and Lori}
{ Brittany&Johnse, Weston, Courtney, Dylan, Cailey}
{Ethan, Avery, and Eliot}

Sunday, September 13, 2009

more flavors of fall!


The mornings are finally starting out cooler
and that makes it fun to wake up and have hot cocoa and pancakes for breakfast!
Today I made fun Halloween shapes for Cailey and her friend Bryce.
I know it's way to early for Halloween, but it was fun to make.
It also put a big smile on their faces when they came for breakfast
and that was worth making them!


I got the molds from William Sonoma!
They come in a set of three.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw i wish i was home for some halloween pancakes :( im making us whole wheat vegan pancakes again next time im home :) love you mom!!

Amber said...

I LOVE IT! William Sonoma has the cutest pancake molds. I am glad to see the spirit of Halloween is already started to spread everywhere. It is a wonderfully fun holiday

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

thats totally something I would do. I am sort of a Halloween/Christmas fanatic... CUTE!! You are a good mama.

The life of MeMe said...

I WANT THOSE MOLDS!!! I kinda have a thing for cookie cutters and pancake molds. Those are super cute and your pancakes looked YUMMY!

Brittany and Johnse said...

So cute...I miss you tons!

Caitlin said...

So cute! I don't have Halloween, but I have the whole alphabet from Brittany and my kids love it!!!

Roy and Jenna Stephenson said...

I dont care about cute, but i will be the taster. G/P