{Clark and Lori}
{ Brittany&Johnse, Weston, Courtney, Dylan, Cailey}
{Ethan, Avery, and Eliot}

Sunday, September 20, 2009

A girlfriends visit!

A round trip ticket from Denver to LA-$189.
A night out to dinner together at Farfalla Restaurant-$60.

Time spend with your girlfriend-priceless!

My girlfriend Rebecca came to stay with me from Colorado
for a few days.
We have had such a great time together.
We have gone shopping, to dinner, she even bought a beautiful black
Range Rover Sport while she was here.
It has been amazing to have "girlfriend" time together to talk and catch up.
I have really missed her!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw I can't wait to see Rebecca!! You two are both soo beautiful! Love you both tons!! xo

the organic kitchen said...

So she flew here but she is driving back... in a new range rover?? Nice!

Caitlin said...

I love having girl time. It's rare around here to get away without my kids :)

Brittany and Johnse said...

How fun...wish I could have been there to say Hi to her!! I am glad you are having fun and getting some "girl" time! love ya!