Cailey went over to Brittany's house one afternoon to have a LEMONADE AND JEWELRY sale...
She made all this JEWELRY and was selling it for $.75- $2.50.
I think it cost me more money to buy the beads...
She saved up enough money and Brittany took her to Build A Bear and she bought this adorable OWL with her money!
Brittany bought her the outfit to go with it for all of her hard work!
PRICELESS!
I think it cost me more money to buy the beads...
She saved up enough money and Brittany took her to Build A Bear and she bought this adorable OWL with her money!
Brittany bought her the outfit to go with it for all of her hard work!
PRICELESS!








2 comments:
That was a fun day :) I love when Cailey comes to stay with me. :)
Cailey is so cute. I bet she loves having Brittany back.
Post a Comment