{Clark and Lori}
{ Brittany&Johnse, Weston, Courtney, Dylan, Cailey}
{Ethan, Avery, and Eliot}

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Roses and Peonies

I love spring and summer and all the beautiful blooming flowers it brings with this time of year. Especially roses and peonies! They are my favorite! I love tulips also. It makes me feel good to see and smell the beautiful blooms both inside my house and outside. This is my rose garden in my backyard. I love to just sit, relax and look at them when I'm in my yard or cut some fresh flowers and bring them inside so my house can smell amazing!

It is peony season right now!
I bought these at Trader Joes the other day. Look how breathtaking they are. The color is so beautiful!
Courtney also bought me some as a surprise when we got home from the lake trip!
She knows they are my very favorite flower...thanks Courtney!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

Those are so gorgeous!

Brittany and Johnse said...

You always have GORGEOUS flowers in your yard. And I love peonies too there is something about them that just makes you want to smile :)

the organic kitchen said...

Peonies are all the rage right now...

Brooke and Matt: said...

Hi! Yes my dog is a Cavalier King Charles! I have been in love with the breed for a long time, they are so sweet. Copper is a little over a year old, and he is around 19 pounds. He is super lovable and cuddly like all Cavaliers! They are a great breed. I will check back here on your blog to see the post about your puppy! Hope you are enjoying her (I'm sure you are!)Its so fun to find other Cavalier owners:)