We sat in the preferred stadium seating section.
The seats are hooked together like love seats.
We were able to order dinner and bring it to our seats.
The dinner was amazing from Bogart's restaurant.
We shared artichoke hearts appetizer, then a chopped salad and baked chicken with vegetables.
What a fun date night!
The seats are hooked together like love seats.
We were able to order dinner and bring it to our seats.
The dinner was amazing from Bogart's restaurant.
We shared artichoke hearts appetizer, then a chopped salad and baked chicken with vegetables.
What a fun date night!











7 comments:
Sounds fun...we went to that theater but the dinner portion wasn't opened yet! we will have to try it sometime.
That looks like my kind of date night! What movie did you see?
OOOOooo, how fun! I have been wanting to try that out! What movie did you see? By the way, that was so sweet of you and the girls to stop by the other day. I just love Wesleys blankee...I washed it and it is going to come to the hospital with us as his "official" blanket! -ashley
What a cool theater. That looks like so much fun!
We are going to have to try that! What movie did you see... or were you too busy making out to watch the movie?
Okay, Everyone is asking what movie did we see. We saw hangover! It was so FUNNY! I recommend it if you like comedy's.
I wish we had theaters like that by us!!! that is so cool! looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment