
Happy Birthday Brittany!It has been the joy of my life to watch my little girl
grow up into such a beautiful talented amazing woman!
It seems like only yesterday my first little baby was born...
I am so excited to be apart of the rest of the adventures in your life...
keep smiling!
Happy 25th birthday!
I love you!







6 comments:
Thanks mom, I love you too!
Wow! It is really hard to believe that it has been 25 years since Brittany was born! I remember visiting you in the hospital while you were in labor, babysitting her for the first time while you and Clark went out, and so many other things about her. She was feisty and sweet at the same time. She has grown up to be a beautiful, talented woman, hasn't she? Happy Birthday, Brittany!
Sorry. That was my post, but Timmy was signed in.
Janeen,
Remember that night you were her first baby sitter...it was my 21st birthday and we came home because she wouldn't stop crying!
Happy Birthday Brittany! Wow, how did you do back to back birthdays and parties for all these years? I'm overwhelmed having Saxon's and Bridger's birthday's so close and they're 3 weeks apart!
Yes, I vividly remember that! So, she would have been about 2 1/2 months old. I was a seasoned babysitter, but there was nothing I could do for her. She only wanted her mommy!
Post a Comment