I remember those Flip Flops :) that is courtney, me and you!! Happy 4th :)
I'm going to have to look back at the pictures...but I think it is me, you and Cailey! I'm not sue though!
Sorry Brittany...I looked back at the pictures and it was a recent 4th...me, Courtney, and Cailey...you were in Utah!
ohhhh you guys must have re-bought the same flip flops...I remember when me, you and Courtney all matched YEARS ago too!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I remember those Flip Flops :) that is courtney, me and you!! Happy 4th :)
I'm going to have to look back at the pictures...but I think it is me, you and Cailey! I'm not sue though!
Sorry Brittany...I looked back at the pictures and it was a recent 4th...me, Courtney, and Cailey...you were in Utah!
ohhhh you guys must have re-bought the same flip flops...I remember when me, you and Courtney all matched YEARS ago too!!
Post a Comment