
Our family went to the beach for the day!
Avery, Cailey, Ethan, and Eliot were so excited to go.
The first thing they did(after taking a picture for me) was
jump in the water!
Avery, Cailey, Ethan, and Eliot were so excited to go.
The first thing they did(after taking a picture for me) was
jump in the water!



Dylan showed Avery how to skim board!
He did really good on it for his first time!
All and all it was a fun day.
Brittany and I just sat under an umbrella most of the time,
if we weren't taking pictures of the kids!
I have to admit...
I don't really care for the beach much,
so it may be the only time I go all summer!











3 comments:
you seriously have the cutest kids! & i want to be at the beach!! we haven't gone yet this year..:(
I wish I were at the beach! It's 115 here! Ugh!
We are in Newport right now and I want to live here forever... I loooove the beach.
Post a Comment