{Clark and Lori} { Brittany&Johnse, Weston, Courtney, Dylan, Cailey} {Ethan, Avery, and Eliot}
Thursday, January 7, 2010
HAPPY 10th BIRTHDAY CAILEY!
Happy Birthday Cailey! I can't believe my baby is already 10 years old! We love you so very much! You are so talented, athletic, kind, loving, beautiful, smart, and have an amazing love for you family, friends, and animals! Have a wonderful day!
Lori you should look in Sundance! I like it better than park City! It's closer to town, but still feels isolated and very laid back. I think the prices are better too. The resort is beautiful and of course you might run in to Robert!!!
Clark and I have been married since March 26, 1983. We have had 26 amazing years together. We have 5 beautiful children. He is a wonderful husband and father. Enjoy our blog about our life, our love, and our family!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday KK! I LOVE YOU!
Happy Birthday Cailey! She is so beautiful, you make gorgeous kids!!
Lori you should look in Sundance! I like it better than park City! It's closer to town, but still feels isolated and very laid back. I think the prices are better too. The resort is beautiful and of course you might run in to Robert!!!
Post a Comment