{Clark and Lori}
{ Brittany&Johnse, Weston, Courtney, Dylan, Cailey}
{Ethan, Avery, and Eliot}

Monday, November 2, 2009

A Halloween wedding!


My nephew got married on HALLOWEEN!
It was really fun because I haven't dressed up in a costume in years!
PEACE!

Brittany and Johnse went with us.
Brittany and I were the photographers for them!
It was at my sister Cathy's house.
My sisters Janet and Cathy, my mom, and I all posed for a quick picture together...
and we also took one with my dad!
It was a fun family event and great memory.
CONGRATS Kenny and Lisa (and baby Alice).

3 comments:

Brittany and Johnse said...

we were definitely busy...but it was fun to dress up and all be together!! I am so glad dad dressed up to match you....GROOVY ;) lol

Spiker said...

Where are the bride and groom??? I wanted to see what they were wearing! And who is that got married? Which sisters son???

Brittany and Johnse said...

Linda - check out some photos on my Photography website from the wedding.

http://brittanydavisphotos.blogspot.com/2009/11/snapshots.html

*and it was Cathy's son Kenny who got married*