{Clark and Lori}
{ Brittany&Johnse, Weston, Courtney, Dylan, Cailey}
{Ethan, Avery, and Eliot}

Monday, October 26, 2009

playroom...new and improved!


I have been having so much fun redecorating the playroom.
From a new slipcover for the couch,
new picture frames with Brittany's amazing photography
of the kids in them,
new pillows...


to a new a entertainment cabinet
and new T.V. to go in it...


to this adorable little crystal chandelier!
I still want to find curtains to finish it off!

7 comments:

Janeen said...

Very pretty! Did you paint your floor yourself? Is it painted cement? I'm thinking about painting my cement floor in the game room that we are in the process of building.

Brittany Davis Photography said...

ya!! I'm so glad I was able to help you redecorate your playroom :) LOVE IT it turned out great...now we need to find curtains!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

beautiful!!

lori and clark remington said...

Janeen,
The floor is commercial floor tiles in two different colors. It is really fun and durable. I would think about putting them on your cement floor!

Janeen said...

o.k. thanks, Lori. Sure is cute!

the organic kitchen said...

Love it!

The Alvords said...

So cute! I love your pillows and the chandelier! Good choices.