Clark went to Cailey's classroom to talk to the class about being an Architect and builder. He brought the plans to our house, a picture of our house and his drafting tools for the kids to look at. Cailey got to stand up in front by him and be his helper. She was so happy to have her dad at school with her! It was fun for the whole class!















6 comments:
That is so cute Dad went to Caileys classroom. I am sure she LOVED it! I don't remember him ever coming to my class as a little kid ;)
That is because you weren't his favorite child Brittany! lori it's so cute you still have an elementary age child! Luke (my youngest) justb turned 16!!! Boo!
Linda,
I forgot your youngest is now 16! I am still doing 3rd grade projects! I do love having a little one around still. She is a sweetie!
That is so cute! I bet she was so proud!
Hey, it's been a long time since I have seen you guys. I saw your blog through Janeens blog. Your family is beautiful. You can get to my blog if you like through Janeens too. Love, Dawn
Dawn,
I will go and look on your blog and keep in touch! Can't wait to see how grown up your kids have gotten! Hope to see you at the lake again sometime! We miss your family!
Lori
Post a Comment